The vehicle return is an extremely important phase. Please check the following advice that you should bear in mind in order to correctly return your vehicle.
PREPARE THE VEHICLE RETURN
> Return all the vehicle documentations:
- Registration Certificate (D.U.A)
- Valid Mandatory Technical Inspection and Car Tax Stamp (if applicable)
- Instructions Manual
- Maintenance Book
- Navigation CD/DVD included in Navigation System (G.P.S)
- Radio Manual and respective PIN
- All keys with respective PIN
> Return of all accessories and safety elements:
- Replacement Tire
- Tool Box
- Wheel Safety Bolt
- Emergency Triangle
- Reflective Jacket
- First Aid Kit, etc..
> Cleaning and Fuel:
- Upon return, the vehicle must be properly cleaned and vacuumed, in order to allow for a rigorous inspection of its general state
- The fuel level should be above the reserve indicator
AUTHORIZED TIRE BRANDS
Please remember that you should consult the authorized tire brands for the return of your vehicle, available in the service area "Tires".
VEHICLE RETURN LOCATIONS FOR THE END OF CONTRACT
Please consult the available vehicle return locations and schedule the expert evaluation via phone: +351 22 999 45 15 (call to national fixed network) or + 351 21 710 42 15(call to national fixed network). Every week day normal working hours: 09h00 - 18h00.
VEHICLE RETURN GUIDE
Please have a look to our vehicle return guide and get in touch with all the steps of the return process, as well as the procedures for scheduling end-of-contract expertise, and the best way to analyze the expert reports.